Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University sebagai berikut:
The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the ‘Stichting Redelijk Studeren’ (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former Professor of ‘Voorlichtingskunde’ (Rural Extension) at Wageningen University. The fund was founded in 1992 by two Wageningen alumni.
The scholarship fund enables promising students from developing countries and from countries in Middle and Eastern Europe to study at Wageningen University. As a result, it contributes to the education of competent and motivated local experts, who can then play a leading role in solving the structural problems of their country in agricultural production, rural development and the environment.
Every year, dozens of students apply to the fund. Your contribution can enable even more students to begin or complete a study at Wageningen University.
- Applicant must already be accepted for their chosen study at Wageningen University.
- Applicant must have good academic result in their home country
- Applicant must intend to return to their own country at the completion of their degree.
- The fund also gives preference to Applicant who already receive some form of financial assistance
Before applicants can apply scholarships, they must apply for admissions.
The deadline for admission for non EU students is around May 2011.
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the `Stichting Redelijk Studeren` (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former […]
- [Belgium] VLIR-UOS Masters Degree Scholarships for Developing Countries VLIR-UOS Masters Degree Scholarships for Developing CountriesOverview VLIR-UOS awards scholarships to students from developing countries so that they can follow a master or training […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this […]
- UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the […]
- Bachelor, Master & PhD Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries at SIU The Norwegian government provides students from developing countries in the South and countries in the Western Balkans, Eastern Europe and in Central Asia (to view the list of […]
- Masters Degree Scholarships – Museum Studies for UK/EU and International Applicants at University of Leicester, UK School/Department: School of Museum StudiesFunding Availability: 8 x £1,000 Masters Degree Scholarships (Open to UK/EU and International Applicants) Closing Date for Applications: 31 […]
- International Students Masters/PhD Scholarships in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen Germany Masters, PhD Scholarships for International Students in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience at the University of Tuebingen, Germany.The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the […]
- Eiffel International Scholarships for Masters and PhD Students Eiffel scholarships are awarded to foreign students for study in France towards a PhD or master’s degree, primarily in three areas: * engineering, * economics & management, * law […]
- Adelaide Fee Postgraduate Scholarships International (AFSI) for Students from Any Country Up to 15 scholarships may be available in 2011 to outstanding international students from any country undertaking postgraduate research in any academic discipline. Benefits are payment of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University, semoga bermanfaat.