Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore sebagai berikut:
We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or fellowships. Below are the types of financial aid we offer.
Scholarships are offered on a merit basis. Applicants must have excellent academic and professional records. They must also have demonstrated leadership and a desire to contribute to public service. Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School.
The following items are covered by the terms of the relevant scholarships:
- Tuition fees, medical insurance fees, examination and other approved fees
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the award
- A one-time book and settling-in allowance
- Shared housing
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore, economy airfare by the most direct route
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country upon the successful completion of the programme, economy airfare by most direct route
- Cost of travel from Singapore to partner university (applicable to MPM candidates only)
- Cost of travel from partner university to Singapore (applicable to MPM candidates only)
The School provides for a number of grants as a form of financial assistance. Although the specific value and coverage may vary, a grant will cover tuition fees, as well as cover additional fees. More specific information on grants will be communicated to you if you are successful in your application.
LKY Fellowships (MPM only)
The LKY Fellowships are offered on a merit basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. The Fellowship will fully finance the candidate’s education in the MPM programme. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all fellows should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction to receive the LKY Fellowship. They may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, or award without prior approval from the School.
For more information, please visit officeial website lkyspp.nus.edu.sg
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Master’s Program:MDP: Master of Development PolicyMPP: Master of Public PolicyConcentration:Global Finance and RegulationTrade and Industrial PolicyFiscal and […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance, DAAD Germany This programme is designed to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
- Master in Public Management Scholarships, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore The Master in Public Management degree requires one year of full-time study. The course begins in January. To […]
- Master Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) The programme is designed to academically qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure Scholarships, MIB School of Management, Italy INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN TOURISM & LEISURE XII Edition (October 2012 – October 2013)Scholarship CompetitionMIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce a scholarship […]
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University The Korea International Cooperation Agency was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by […]
- Master Scholarships LLM, Kent Law School, University of Kent, UK Kent Law School offers a limited number of scholarships to students who are liable to pay overseas students’ fees. The scholarships are open to all overseas applicants on the LLM […]
- Defap Graduate School-Phd Scholarships in Public Economics Defap, Graduate School offers Ph.D. programme in Public Economics. The new PhD programme is a joint project by Università Cattolica (Milano), and Università degli Studi […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University, Ireland MA SCHOLARSHIPSSchool of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies (SALIS) In recognition of the 30th anniversary of the founding of SALIS, we are offering scholarships on each of the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, semoga bermanfaat.