Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany sebagai berikut:
The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools will provide research oriented career tracks – leading to a master or doctoral degree – that provide an ideal preparation for a career in science and academia. The three graduate programs will complement one another at best and, thus, provide a markedly broad sprectrum of neuroscience research and training opportunities in Tübingen. Teaching is entirely in English.
A large international faculty of renowned scientists together with stateof-the-art facilities provide an outstanding environment for interdisciplinary research and training in neuroscience. Participating institutions include:
* University of Tübingen – Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
* Werner Reichardt Centre for Integrative Neuroscience
* Hertie-Institute for Clinical Brain Research
* German Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases – Tübingen
* Bernstein Centre for Computational Neuroscience – Tübingen
* Natural and Medical Sciences Institute at the University of Tübingen
* Max-Planck-Institute for Biological Cybernetics
Application – Scholarships – Fees
* Entry requirements: BSc for master program; MSc, Diploma or MD for doctoral program.
* Application deadlines: January 15 for master program. Doctoral students may apply throughout the year.
* The selection procedure for a place on the master program is three stepped: (1) written application, (2) subject test, (3) interview. Students interested in a doctoral project may contact research groups of their interest directly.
* Scholarships are available for excellent international students. Doctoral students are generally funded through research grants.
* Tuition fees for master students amount to 610 Euros per month. Doctoral students are exempted.
Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience
International Max Planck Research School
University of Tübingen
72074 Tübingen – Germany
The program is scheduled to start in winter term 2011/12 (the application deadline will be January 15, 2011).
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands ABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading global manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to our customers, […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- Master Scholarships, Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS), Netherlands For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
- Master Scholarships, United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace, Japan The programme addresses pressing global issues of sustainability, climate change, development, peacebuilding, and human rights through an innovative interdisciplinary approach that […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year […]
- Scholarships for Master’s Studies at Linköping University Linköping University , Sweden, ranked 5th best environmental university in the world, offers a broad spectrum of two-years master’s programmes within the fields of Engineering, Computer […]
- Master Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / Durham University, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Durham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have demonstrated […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.