Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy/Ethics at University of Oxford sebagai berikut:
St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in philosophy and/or ethics (with a preference for the Philosophy of Mind or Neuroethics) at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 and who list St Cross College as their first choice college on their Graduate Admissions application.
The Laces Trust Scholarship has a value of £3000 per annum to cover the annual College fee plus a small stipend and is tenable for three years coterminous with college fee liability. Applications should be received by the application deadline of Friday 1st June 2012.
The Scholarship is tenable at St Cross College only. Application forms can be downloaded from this site or requested by email using the Contact Form (choose the category Academic and Admissions). Written requests should be sent to the Admissions & Academic Secretary, St Cross College, St Giles, Oxford OX1 3LZ.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in philosophy and/or ethics (with a preference for the […]
- University Trust International Leadership Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award 52 University Trust International Leadership scholarships to international (non-EU) students starting a Masters degree programme in September 2011 in […]
- PhD in Philosophy and Ethics of Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology The Section of Philosophy and Ethics of Technology of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD in […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015 Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..
• Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy/Ethics at University of Oxford, semoga bermanfaat.