Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK sebagai berikut:
The King Saud Foundation Prize is available for students who are proposing to register full-time for a research degree at SOAS in the academic session 2011/12 in any area relating to sustainable development with reference to Saudi Arabia. There are two scholarships valued at £4,500 per year for a maximum of 3 years. The award will be used towards the cost of tuition fees. It will be paid to the student as a one-off payment at the beginning of each academic year. Renewal of the scholarship for the second and third year will be subject to satisfactory progress.
- Any full-time MPhil/PhD in the broad field of sustainable development with reference to Saudi Arabia.
- Only new research students may apply: those already enrolled on a research degree programme at SOAS are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have applied for a place to study at the School by the scholarship closing date in order to be considered for the King Saud Foundation Prize.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong academic record (preferably possess or expect to be awarded a Distinction in their Masters Degree) from a UK university. Applicants with a non-UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript. Applicants with a Merit may also apply, but may not be given preference.
- This scholarship is open to applicants paying fees at the UK/EU rate only.
Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by an Advisory Panel consisting of three academic members. The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
The closing date is Friday, 29 April 2011. It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application by the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will be deemed invalid. Late applications will not be considered.
Notification of Results
All applicants will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application by the end of June. The successful candidates will also be notified by letter. If you have not heard from us by mid-July, please contact the Scholarships Officer.
An application form is available for download from the download box at the top right or can be obtained from
London WC1H 0XG
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5094/5091
Fax: +44 (0)20 7074 5089
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Sochon Foundation Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Sochon Foundation has generously provided SOAS with one scholarship for students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programme in Korean Studies.The scholarship, valued at £7,000 in […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Aida Sulayman Arif Bursary in Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Department of Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies – University of London, is pleased to invite applications to this bursary, created in recognition of the work […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University The Korea International Cooperation Agency was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by […]
- The Albukhary Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Studies Successful candidates are required to undergo a 6 months Intensive English Programme prior to admission into the Foundation Studies Programme (1 year) and then undergraduate studies (3 […]
- Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships at University of Sydney The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships in 2011 to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the […]
- 2011 MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January. Successful candidates […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK, semoga bermanfaat.