Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyung Hee University, Korea sebagai berikut:
- Notification of Admissions Guidelines 2012. Jan. 26(Thu) ~
- Application Submission (Kyung Hee Univ.) 2012. Jan. 30(Mon) ~ Mar. 30(Fri)
- Screening and Recommendation (Kyung Hee Univ ? Niied) 2012. Apr. 2(Mon) ~ Apr. 13(Fri)
- Final Notification of Admission (Niied) 2012. Jun. 11(Mon)
- Issuance of visa and notification of schedule (before entrance) 2012. Jul. 2(Mon) ~ Jul. 31(Thu)
- Entrance to Korea 2012. Aug. 27(Mon) ~ Aug. 29(Wed)
- KGSP students Orientation (Niied) 2012. Aug. 30(Thu) ~ Aug. 31(Fri)
- Korean Language program (Kyung Hee Univ.) 2012. Sep. 3(Mon)
Eligibility for Application
- Both applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of the foreign country.
- Applicants cannot have Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must submit personal medical assessment while application submission, submit official medical assessment after notification of admission, if applicant tested positive for HIV, drugs, disease or illness, admission will be canceled before entrance
- For Master’s program (or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program): students who hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s degree
- For Doctoral program: students who hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Master’s degree.
- Applicants who are enrolling or have already enrolled in the same academic program in Korea as the one they are applying for will not be admitted.
- Applicants who are expecting the adequate diploma should present their diploma by august 31, 2011 before entry.
- If the grade is difficult to convert to percentage, official explanatory documents from the attended university are required.
Before submitting documents
- Dual recommendation by more than one organization is not acceptable.
- Submitted documents will not be returned to the candidates.
- Incomplete or incorrect documents are subject to rejection by NIIED (Even after entry to Korea)
- In case of submitting copied documents inevitably, applicants must submit the original to the Korean Embassy (Consulate) and have the two documents collated.(Collated documents need to be submitted behind the original documents)
- Applicants must accurately fill out the health checklist based on truth. All successful applicants must take a medical exam in Korea(including an HIV and TBPE drug test). If the results show that the applicant is unfit to be a KGSP student, the application will be canceled.
- Applicants may submit the copies of published papers, if available.
- Applicants may submit the copies of awards, if available.
- Applicants who are currently studying in Korea or graduated from Korean university must submit one recommendation letter of the head of department of the relevant university.
- Master’s and Ph.D. combined programs are not available for KGSP.
- No Student is allowed to transfer school during the entire period of program once he/she is confirmed for entrance from the university.
- The student will not be considered for admission if the information on the application is incorrect or if the student fails to submit all application documents or if student is found to be in violation of regulations, and can be expelled even after the certificate of admission has been issued.
- After the application is submitted, the applicant cannot modify/cancel submitted documents. All submitted documents will not returned and the admission fee is non-refundable.
- The applicant must provide phone numbers and e-mail addresses which can be used to directly contact applicants or parents during the admissions period. (The university is NOT responsible for any consequences resulting from incorrect contact information on the application.)
- Confirmation of admissions will be decided by law of the graduate school. The department can refuse to receive students, if none of applicants pass the department’s criteria. (Criteria may vary by department)
- For more Information, contact each department office.
- After the confirmation of entrance, all matters are decided by KHU’s graduate school regulations.
Contacts for admission counselling and submission address
- Graduate School Website.
- Seoul Campus Graduate School Office
- Address: Office of Graduate School, Kyung Hee University 1 Hoegi-Dong, Dongdaemun-Gu, Seoul 130-701, Korea
- Tel: 82-2-961-0121~0124 / E-Mail: email@example.com
- Address: Office of Graduate School, Kyung Hee University 1 Seocheon-Dong, Giheung-Gu, Yongin-SI, Gyeonggi-Do 446-701, Korea
- Tel: 82-31-201-2135~2136 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyung Hee University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.