Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea sebagai berikut:
- [Application Submission]: June 11, 2012 (Mon) ~ June 15, 2012 (Fri)
- [Screening]: June 22, 2012 (Fri)
- [Announcement]: July 6, 2012 (Fri)
Eligibility for Application
All applicants are required to demonstrate Korean language proficiency through the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) Grade 3 or higher (Grade 4 or higher for Korean & Korean Literature majors) or its equivalent and to belong to one of the following categories.
- Foreign student whose parents are both foreigners
- Overseas resident or foreigner who has completed an education package equivalent to a combination of primary, secondary and tertiary education programs in Korea.
- Korean whose nationality has changed after obtaining foreign nationality and who has acquired a relevant degree (bachelor, master) in foreign country
Documents to be submitted: the original and three copies
- All documents must be notarized and translated into English or Korean before submission if original language is neither English nor Korean.
- The Apostille Certificate for the Proof of Enrollment, Transcript, and the diploma of a foreign school must be submitted.(consulate certificate for those who are from a country that is not a member country of Apostille)
Instructions for Applicants
- None of the documents or records submitted to an institute of recommendation shall be returned.
- Those who submit false documents or fail to submit all required documents shall be exempt from screening or have their acceptance cancelled.
- Those who submit copies of required documents shall have them compared and verified against the original version by the relevant institute of recommendation.
- The content of the Personal Medical Assessment must be true and valid and if the physical health of a successful applicant is deemed inappropriate to pursue academic studies during the medical checkup conducted by the school, the applicant’s acceptance shall be canceled.
- A paper-based thesis to be submitted if applicable (one or two copies)
- A copy of honors & achievements (verified by the institute of recommendation)
- Under no circumstances shall a successful applicant change schools once acceptance to graduate school is confirmed.
International Exchange Team, Daejeon University (regarding government-invited foreign students)
Telephone : +82-42-280-2124
FAX : +82-42-272-8533
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Academic Affairs Support Team, Daejeon University (for admission inquiry)
Telephone : +82-42-280-2187~9
FAX : +82-42-272-2382
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: Daejeon University, Daehakno 62 (Yongun-dong), Dong-gu, Daejeon
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chonnam National University, Korea Humanities & Social Sciences (Gwangju Campus)Accounting, Agricultural Economics, Anthropology, Business Administration, Chinese Lang & Literature, Communication, Economics, Education, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyonggi University, Korea Master Courses Liberal Arts & Social ScienceKorean Language & Literature, Creative Writing, Japanese Language & Literature, Chinese Language & Literature, English Language & Literature, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea Admission ScheduleThere may be some changes to this schedule according to the NIIED Schedule.Notification of the application guidelines and Request of the recommendation : from January 26, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Yonsei University, Korea Academic ProgramsKorean Language and Literature, Chinese Language and Literature, English Language and Literature, German Language and Literature, French Language and Literature, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Admission SchedulePost KGSP Student Guideline and request for recommended candidates : Jan 20, 2012Students collection and recommendation deadline : Jan 30, 2012 ~ Apr 6, 2012Final […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chonbuk National University, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)1. Humanities / Social Sciences :Law, Education, Social Studies Education(D), Literature and Language Education(D), Korean Ethics, Social Welfare, Sociology, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dongguk University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Form Submission January 30 ~ April 6, 2012 Via post mail or in personAnnouncement of accepted applicants(by Dongguk University) April 13, 2012 to be contacted […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period : February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Successful Applicants : April 30, 2012Visa Issuance and Entry to Korea : July, 2012 ~ August, 2012Korean […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ajou University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Interview: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Acceptance: Middle of the April 11, 2012Eligibility for […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chosun University, Korea Master CourseHumanities Dept. of Oriental Studies(Chinese Language and Literature, Japanese, Arab and Islamic Studies), Dept. of western studies(German Language & Literature, French […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.