Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany sebagai berikut:
The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013
NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the Freie Universität Berlin, with its partners, the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine Berlin-Buch (MDC), the Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP) and the Deutsche Rheuma-Forschungszentrum Berlin (DRFZ).
With over 45 internationally recognized research groups, NeuroCure offers outstanding interdisciplinary training and research opportunities for national and international scientists from a wide range of academic backgrounds.
Fellowships are available in the following subject areas:
- Molecular mechanisms of nervous system development and function
- Mechanisms of neural damage and cellular age
- Endogenous brain protection
- Nervous system regeneration
- Crosstalk between nervous and immune system
- Developmental disturbances
- Synaptic plasticity
For more details go to Medical Neurosciences: http://www.medical-neurosciences.de/en/program/phd/
How to apply: Send a full CV, two academic references and a personal statement of your interest in this program to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 7 January 2013. Short-listed applicants will be invited to a Skype interview in February; the final interview will take place in March 2013.
Queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA International Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL International Fellowships Programme for Young Women in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
- PhD Fellowships, Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds, Germany The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds awards PhD fellowships to outstanding junior scientists (max. age: 27 years) who wish to pursue an ambitious PhD project of approximately 3 years in basic […]
- CRG / “la Caixa” International PhD Programme Fellowships, Spain The “la Caixa” Foundation initiated in 2008 a fellowship programme to offer outstanding students from all over the world the chance of taking a PhD in Biomedicine at the CRG (Centre for […]
- International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants for […]
- International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAMMEThe Japanese Association of University Women takes pleasure in announcing its 2012 International Fellowships Programme for women who are carrying out […]
- International Climate Protection Fellowships, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany The International Climate Protection Fellowships enable prospective leaders to conduct a research-related project of their own choice during a one-year stay in Germany. Submit an […]
- Scholar Rescue Fund Fellowships at The Institute of International Education (IIE) Around the world, scholars have long suffered harassment, torture and persecution as a result of their work. In the worst cases, scholars pay with their lives for their dedication to […]
- Fellowships for Developing Countries at International Climate Protection Program The International Climate Protection Fellowships enable prospective leaders to conduct a research-related project of their own choice during a one-year stay in Germany. Submit an […]
- 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights Fellows work full-time for one year with Human Rights Watch typically in New York or Washington, D.C., or in some instances in another location. Fellows monitor human rights developments […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.