Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning (DILL), Europe sebagai berikut:
Digital Library Learning is a two-year Master Programme for information professionals who intend to work in the complex world of digital libraries. DILL is offered in cooperation between Oslo University College (Norway), Tallinn University (Estonia), and Parma University (Italy). Students will spend at least one semester at each institution.
* To gain knowledge of digital librarianship through studying the cutting edge of digital library research as well as real world applications and best practices.
* To develop research skills through supervised independent research projects within the digital environment, using relevant methods and analytical approaches.
* To understand the impact of digital environments on the role of information professionals in the knowledge society.
The students will acquire a joint Master Degree (120 ECTS), recognised by the Consortium partners.
Dill will admit both European and so-called third-country (i.e. non-EU/EEA-EFTA) students. Scholarships are available both to students from third countries and students from the EU/EFTA-EEA area. More information about the different scholarships is found under Scholarship.
Requirements for all DILL students:
* A degree in Library and Information Science (based on no less than three years of full-time study – 180 ECTS) or equivalent qualifications, such as a degree in another relevant subject.
* Knowledge and skills of computers for information use.
* English skills. Students from non-English speaking countries must have passed:
o either IELTS (International English Language Testing System) (minimum score: 5.5 points)
o or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) (minimum score: 550 on the paper based test, 213 on the computer based test, or 79 on the Internet based test).
o Exemptions from submitting the the English test scores may be given if the applicants fills one of the following conditions:
+ English is your mother tongue, or
+ You have completed a degree with English as the means of education (must be documented by your university)
Please note: the maximum number of Erasmus Mundus Master Courses for which students can apply is 3.
All applicants can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. For the year 2010-2012, there are 10 scholarships available for third country students, 8 scholarships for students from the EU/EEA-states and 2 scholarships for students from the area of Western Balkans and Turkey. The number of scholarships available for the class 2011-13 has not yet been decided.
Category A scholarships. A Category A scholarship may be awarded to third country nationals, who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training, work) for more than a total of 12 months in an EU-EEA country. The category A scholarship amounts to a monthly allowance of 1000€ per month/12000€ per year for two years. In addition the students will receive a contribution to travel and installation costs at the beginning of each school year of 4000€, coming to a total of 8000€ for the two-year course. The tuition fees will be covered by the scholarship.
Category B scholarships. A Category B scholarship may be awarded to students from the EU-EEA area, as well as third country students who has been residing in the EU-EEA area for more than 12 months within the last five years. The scholarship amounts to 500€ per month/6000€ per year for two years, plus coverage of tuition fees.
It is not possible to apply for a scholarship without a place on DILL. Once you have been accepted as a student on Dill, the Dill consortium will apply for a scholarship on your behalf.
* By Third country-students is meant citizens coming from all countries other than: – The 27 EU Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The UK) – The EEA-EFTA states (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)
* Third country applicants cannot have been residents of, or carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) in, any of the above countries for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years.
* By Western Balkans and Turkey, is meant students coming from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo under the UNSC Resolution 1244/99, Former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey.
Third-country students: 15 November 2010
European students: 15 April 2011
Visit official website.
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning (DILL), Europe, semoga bermanfaat.