Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships 2011-2012 in the University of Cambridge sebagai berikut:
The Council of Sidney Sussex College offers annually, for men and women of any nationality, a number of Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships for research or advanced courses in Law or cognate subjects in the University of Cambridge. The Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships, which are subject to reviews of diligence and progress, are tenable for one year in the first instance but may be renewed annually, up to a maximum of three years. Their value depends on the candidate’s needs in the light of support from other sources and on the availability of income from the Evan Lewis Thomas Fund.
Under the terms of the will of the late Judge Evan Lewis-Thomas, candidates must have shown proficiency in Law and Jurisprudence, normally by obtaining a university degree in Law by August 2010, and they must be or become candidates for the Ph.D. Degree, the Diploma in Legal Studies, the Diploma in International Law, the M.Phil. Degree (one-year course) in Criminology, or the LL.M Degree.
If candidates of sufficient merit present themselves, elections will next be made to up to five Studentships (of between £1,000 and £3,000 per annum, reduced to £1,000 if full funding is obtained from another source) in May 2011.
Election to a Studentship may be made conditional upon satisfactory results in degree examinations and is in all cases conditional upon the person elected being accepted by the Board of Graduate Studies if he/she is a candidate for the Ph.D. Degree, the M.Phil. Degree or a Diploma, or by the Degree Committee for the Faculty of Law if he/she is a candidate for the LL.M. Degree.
Sidney Sussex will be implementing a new online application process during Michaelmas Term 2010. Please keep checking this page for updates.
Students from other Colleges may apply for any of these awards, but if successful they would be expected to transfer their membership to Sidney Sussex College. In the competition for the Studentship, no preference will be given to candidates who nominate Sidney Sussex as their College of first or second choice on their application form.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentships in Aeroacoustics, University of Cambridge, UK 2 PhD Studentships in AeroacousticsDepartment of EngineeringVacancy Reference No: NA07937 Applications are invited for two PhD studentships that are a part of a new collaboration between […]
- International PhD Studentships in Aeroacoustics, University of Cambridge, UK Applications are invited for two PhD studentships that are a part of a new collaboration between Dyson Ltd and the Department of Engineering at Cambridge. The studentships are to […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered from 31st January each year and […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK Scholarship in honour of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge The University presented Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their first […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships 2011-2012 in the University of Cambridge, semoga bermanfaat.