Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship, National University of Singapore sebagai berikut:
The GKS Scholarship was established by the financial community in Singapore to honour then Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Dr Goh Keng Swee, who helped foster Singapore’s economic development and its growth as a reputable international financial centre. The GKS Scholarships are awarded to outstanding individuals from the Asia-Pacific region to pursue undergraduate studies in approved disciplines at local universities in Singapore.
Course of Study
The scholarship is tenable for undergraduate studies in Singapore commencing in Jul/Aug each year. The courses of study should preferably be relevant to the financial sector
The scholarship is open to students from Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar.
The scholarship is highly selective. Applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
* Concurrently apply for admission to Singapore universities for their course of study;
* Demonstrate leadership qualities and have good co-curricular activities records;
* Make private arrangements to sit for pre-admission tests such as GRE, TOEFL or GMAT; and
* Preferably be below 25 years of age.
Terms of Scholarship
The scholarship will cover the duration required for completing the undergraduate course (3 – 4 years). The scholarship will provide the following:
* Tuition and other compulsory fees;
* Return economy air passage to and from home country; and
* Annual Maintenance allowance.
The award will be reviewed annually subject to satisfactory performance and academic results.
Scholarship application forms and details are available at the Singapore Missions in the respective countries. Requests for application forms by post must be accompanied by a postage paid self-addressed envelope.
Application for the 2011 Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship will open in mid-November 2010.
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- PhD Scholarship in Interdisciplinary Areas at National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer Ph.D. research scholarships from August 2010 in the following interdisciplinary areas:- THE CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA- ASIAN MIGRATION- […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- Art Major Asian Scholarship, Korea National University of Arts 2013 Art Major Full Scholarship!!Sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism, & Sports, Republic of KoreaAMA, Art Major Asian Scholarship project is the national scholarship program […]
- National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster If you are a new student starting your studies in 2012, you may be eligible for additional financial support in the form of a University of Westminster National Scholarship. The […]
- Taylor’s University National Scholarship As one of the pioneers and leading institutions of higher education in Malaysia, Taylor’s has always held steadfast to our commitment of educating a new generation of global leaders, […]
- PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore The NUS PhD-MBAA doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineersThe new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering […]
- PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer PhD research scholarships from August 2011 in the following interdisciplinary areas:* ASIAN MIGRATION* CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA* CULTURAL […]
- Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships 2010 at National University of Singapore The Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships (“Scholarships”) were established from donations received from the Lee Foundation and are the University’s most prestigious scholarship awards […]
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program in Economics at National University of Singapore ADB-Japan Scholarship Program, Departement of Economics National University of SingaporeThe Asian Development Bank (ADB) - Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) was established in April 1988 […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship, National University of Singapore, semoga bermanfaat.