Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK sebagai berikut:
The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered from 31st January each year and excellent candidates are chosen for available projects until all Studentships are allocated. Late applications will be considered if not all the studentships have been allocated.
Value of Award
The School has several Darwin Studentships available to International Students or EU Students who are not citizens of the UK.
Studentships are awarded to International Students or EU Students who are not citizens of the UK.
Applicants should posses, or expect to achieve, at least a good upper second class honours degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate subject. Evidence of previous research experience, for instance undergraduate project work, is desirable.
Qualifications of a suitable standard from every country in the world are accepted for postgraduate entry. Students from different countries whose first language is not English will need to show that they have an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English with a formal English test result. Once registered for a PhD there is scope for further improvement in English via the University’s English for International Students Unit.
How to Apply
You can apply through the Biosciences PhD course page on our Course Finder.
Applicants using the University Standard Application form should state in the funding section of the application form that they would like to be considered for a Darwin Studentship. Late applications will be considered if all the studentships have not been allocated.
In the application form, please reply to the question – “Which Study Programme do you wish to apply for?” with PhD Biosciences and to “For research degrees, give details of your proposed area of research” specify the supervisor(s) and project(s) in which you interested.
You can find a full list of available PhD Projects.
- Level of Study: Doctoral research
- Subject area: Biological Sciences
- Nationality: EU, Overseas (Non-EU)
- Type of Award: University
- Deadline for applying: 31/01/2016
Biosciences Graduate Research School
(+44) 0121 414 5891
For more information, please visit official website: www.birmingham.ac.uk.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK Birmingham Business School offers a number of scholarships for students on the MSc Business programmes to reward outstanding academic achievement. The financial support offered is to […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK For 2012-2013 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering a number of scholarships to international applicants for the following LLB programmesLLB (Bachelor of Laws)LLB with BusinessLLB […]
- LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK For 2012-2013 Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)up to £2,000 for […]
- 2012 LLM Scholarships for International Students at University of Birmingham An LLM degree is a Taught Masters in Law. The programme takes one year (full-time) or two years (part-time) and involves the study of four specialist modules and a dissertation. […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK, semoga bermanfaat.