Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA sebagai berikut:
Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support activities that will increase the participation of under represented nations in these disciplines and to develop an understanding of how this will influence development.
* Applications must be in the engineering or scientific fields
* Applications relevant to current funding initiatives will be given priority
* Applications will be considered from postgraduate students, postdoctoral researchers and established researchers with permanent institutional positions
* Applicants may be asked to attend an interview (at CFSR’s expense)
* Applicants will be asked to produce evidence of the use of their funding, for example a certificate of attendance, conference report etc.
For further information
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries, DAAD Germany From among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports a carefully chosen selection […]
- DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries, Munich Intellectual Property Law Center, Germany DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries The MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s program of “Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries.” If […]
- The Robinson Scholarship for MSc Student from Developing Countries, Lancaster University, UK Eddie Robinson took the MA (as it then was) in Operational Research in 1971-72. After leaving Lancaster he has had a successful career in the United States with Mars Inc. He has […]
- 2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fellowships can be obtained for a selected number of master’s degree programmes. The Dutch higher education institutions offer many international […]
- Science & Engineering Scholarship at University of Waikato Waikato has more scholarships per student than any other university in New Zealand. There are scholarships and grants for many student groups, including secondary school leavers, Maori […]
- International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering” (IMFSE) is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized by […]
- Bentley Cropping Systems Fellowship for Developing Countries This Fellowship (a bequest from Helen S. Bentley and C. Fred Bentley) provides assistance to Canadian and developing-country graduate students with a university degree in agriculture, […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA, semoga bermanfaat.