Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Catherine McAuley Scholarship sebagai berikut:
This scholarship is an endowed scholarship established in 2006 by the Sisters of Mercy in Queensland to honour Sister Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy, and in recognition of the predecessor college McAuley College.
Reward & Eligibility
1. The Scholarship will have a value of $2,500 per annum for the length of the recipients course.
2. The Scholarship will be open to commencing students enrolled for any undergraduate course (other than the Bachelor of Theology) at the Brisbane campus of the University. Preference will be given to applicants who are socially and economically disadvantaged, Indigenous students and students from rural and regional areas.
One Scholarship may be awarded each year on the recommendation of a Selection Committee consisting of the Deputy-Vice-Chancellor having responsibility for the Brisbane campus, the Deputy-Vice-Chancellor (Students and Learning), a representative from the Sisters of Mercy in Queensland, and Director, Marketing and External Relations.
Application Deadline: 18 Mar 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016 Beasiswa XL Khazanah Asia – PT XL Axiata, Tbk bekerjasama dengan Yayasan Khazanah kembali memberikan beasiswa melalui program XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016. Beasiswa XL ini […]
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
- MetroTV Online Scholarship Competition Untuk Lulusan SLTA Tahun 2016 OSC atau Online Scholarship Competition merupakan kompetisi berbasis online untuk memperebutkan 50 beasiswa S-1 di 5 Universitas swasta favorit di Jakarta tanpa biaya sepeserpun.
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Catherine McAuley Scholarship, semoga bermanfaat.