Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang ADB-Japan Scholarship Program in Economics at National University of Singapore sebagai berikut:
ADB-Japan Scholarship Program, Departement of Economics National University of Singapore
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Government of Japan. It aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB`s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development- related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region. The ADB-JSP enrolls about 300 students annually in 20 academic institutions located in 10 countries within the Region.
For more information, please visit: Beasiswa Universitas Swasta
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster If you are a new student starting your studies in 2012, you may be eligible for additional financial support in the form of a University of Westminster National Scholarship. The […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- Amandus H Lundqvist Scholarship Program, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands Formerly known as the TU/e Talent Scholarship Program. Each year a considerable number of scholarships are awarded by TU/e partnered by top international technology companies.
- Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan Chuo University, Japan is offering an exchange program for undergraduate and graduate students of UGM. The program will be held for one semester and one year, starts April 2013 and […]
- Art Major Asian Scholarship, Korea National University of Arts 2013 Art Major Full Scholarship!!Sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism, & Sports, Republic of KoreaAMA, Art Major Asian Scholarship project is the national scholarship program […]
- Taylor’s University National Scholarship As one of the pioneers and leading institutions of higher education in Malaysia, Taylor’s has always held steadfast to our commitment of educating a new generation of global leaders, […]
- TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences TUMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program set up by the TUMS to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research at TUMS. The […]
- Lund University Global Scholarship program The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Scholarships […]
- Japan-IMF Scholarship Program The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang ADB-Japan Scholarship Program in Economics at National University of Singapore, semoga bermanfaat.