Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang 2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students sebagai berikut:
The University of Calabria (UNICAL), Italy, and TWAS, the academy of sciences for the developing world, offer fellowships to students from Haiti who wish to obtain an MSc degree in the areas of pharmacology/nutrition. Duration: 2 years, extendable for 1 additional year.
Applicants for these Fellowships must meet the following criteria: be a maximum age of 40 years on 31 December of the application year; be nationals of a developing country (other than China); hold a PhD degree in a field of the natural sciences; be accepted at a CAS-listed institution participating in the scheme and provide an official acceptance letter from the host institution (see sample Acceptance Letter, page 6) to this effect; and provide evidence of proficiency in English or Chinese.
Study Subject(s): Pharmacology/nutrition
Course Level: Master’s
Scholarship Provider: TWAS-UNICAL
Scholarship can be taken at: China
Scholarship Application Deadline: The call for applications for the TWAS-UNICAL Fellowships is open from 15 October 2011 to 31 January 2012.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands ABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading global manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to our customers, […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands Efficient knowledge sharing is increasingly a predictor of an enterprise’s success in meeting wider business goals. Océ is organized around dedicated business lines that maintain the […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden Karolinska Institutet is one of the world´s leading medical universities. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of human health through research and education. Karolinska […]
- Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international […]
- Undergraduate, Master & PhD Scholarships for International Students, Jember University, Indonesia Jember University (UNEJ) is granting full scholarships to foreigner students for undergraduate, master and PhD program Academic Year 2011/2012 in the following programs.PhD ProgramsPhD […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students, semoga bermanfaat.