Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems sebagai berikut:
The aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying parameters. These methods should cope with uncertainty on the system model and must be capable of designing optimal controllers with a prescribed order or structure, where optimality refers to robust stability and performance measures. The project also includes the experimental validation of the obtained control design methodologies on a mechatronic test setup.
Send your electronic application to Professor Wim Michiels:
Subject of your email should be: “PhD Position LPV”.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano The Faculty of Computer Science of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (FUB), Italy, offers an opening for 10 PhD positions for its 3-year PhD program. 8 of the positions are fully […]
- PhD Position-Optimization of Numerical Simulation Software for Graphical Processing Units Optimization of numerical simulation software for Graphical Processing Units A position is available to start a PhD on numerical simulations running on Graphical Processing Units […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- PhD Positions, Faculty of Arts, Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy Available positionsEU Citizensa total of 30 places in the following subject areas:Classical Philology, Language, Literature, and HistoryModern Philology, Language, and […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems (DESEM), Europe The National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland; the University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland; and Université Henri Poincaré Nancy (UHP) in France are offering a two-year […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech We are searching for PhD candidates to join the Laboratory of Computational Methods and Numerical Analysis at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech in Spain. The 4 year […]
- PhD Positions, UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Netherlands UNESCO-IHE, The Netherlands, and the following partners: Makerere University in Uganda, KNUST in Ghana, AIT in Thailand, 2iE in Burkina Faso, ITB in Indonesia, UCT in South Africa, UFMG […]
- PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is […]
- PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory The Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory (RML) in the George Washington University - the flagship Robotics Research Center of the University - is seeking highly qualified candidates for […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems, semoga bermanfaat.