Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE sebagai berikut:
“La Caixa” Foundation – Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries.
The “la Caixa” savings bank Foundation and the Barcelona GSE offer 14 fully-funded scholarships to students from emerging and developing countries (*) with excellent academic backgrounds who will return to their home countries at the end of their professional training process to implement their knowledge.
This award covers:
- master program tuition
- medical insurance
- round-trip airfare from the student`s country of residence
- monthly stipend for expenses during the student`s stay in Barcelona
(*) Note: “Emerging and developing countries” is an expression used to name all countries not included on the following 2008 IMF list of “advanced economies”: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa d`Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona, “la Caixa”, devotes to its social and cultural work. Among its priorities are cooperation with developing countries and promotion of higher education. “La Caixa”, based in Barcelona, is the leading European savings bank.
Admissions Dates and Timeline
The 2010-11 master program application period will open shortly. Students planning to apply should read carefully all of the information in this section. Students should also review the specific information available for each of the Barcelona GSE`s master programs as well as the Admissions FAQ page.
The Barcelona GSE has a rolling admission policy so applications are accepted throughout the year. When the total number of places in a program is covered, no more applications will be reviewed for that program. (For example, last year the Economics program closed applications on May 15). Therefore all candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible to avoide getting closed out.
Due to visa processing time constraints, it is highly recommended that non-EU citizens submit completed applications by July 15, 2011.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain “La Caixa” Foundation – Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries.“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
- TOYO Universty Full Scholarships Untuk Lulusan SLTA Toyo University, salah satu universitas yang terpilih menjadi TOP GLOBAL UNIVERSITY JAPAN menyediakan beasiswa untuk program S1 International pada jurusan Global Innovation Studies (GIS) , […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- International Guest Scholarships, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- ITH Scholarships: Studi Manajemen Perhotelan & Pariwisata di Austria Beasiswa ITH lebih ditujukan bagi mereka yang telah memiliki pengalaman dalam bidang pariwisata dan mereka yang ingin mempelajari mengenai Manajemen, Pengembangan Pariwisata Berkelanjutan […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE, semoga bermanfaat.