Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang The Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia sebagai berikut:
Graduate Research School
University of New South Wales
The Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics
The Scholarship has been established to encourage students to undertake Research in Paediatrics in the Faculty of Medicine. Each applicant will be assessed on the basis of academic merit and consideration of any social or economic circumstances which may hinder transition to or continuation at UNSW. The nature and merit of the Postgraduate Research may also form part of the assessment. To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled in an Honours (research) year or a Postgraduate Research Degree in Paediatrics. The tenure of the Scholarship is for one year only. Completed application forms and any supporting documentation should be scanned and emailed (preferably as a single pdf document) to the Graduate Research School on email@example.com by the specified closing date.
Application period – 01 December 2010 – 18 February 2011
Faculty – Medicine
School – Paediatrics
Residency – All
Program Level – Honours (research) year or Postgraduate Research
Value – $2,400
Tenure – 1 year
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia Graduate Research SchoolUniversity of New South WalesThe Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship The Scholarship is established to encourage students to undertake research in the Faculty of […]
- The Vida Rees Scholarship in Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship has been established to encourage students to undertake research in Paediatrics in the Faculty of Medicine. To be eligible for a Scholarship an applicant must be an […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to The Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015 Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..
• Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.