Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Mary Orr Paterson Scholarship at University of Edinburgh sebagai berikut:
The value of the award is a maximum of £4,000 per annum towards fees or maintenance costs or travelling expenses and is tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
The scholarship is awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit to citizens from the Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and Slovakia who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a programme of study and whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University difficult.
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburgh
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 May 2012
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK In 2011-2012, priority for this scholarship will be given to applicants undertaking postgraduate study in Philosophy. EligibilityIf no suitable application is received for an award in this […]
- The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for […]
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme, University of Edinburgh, UK The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is a joint initiative between the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and UK universities, including the University of Edinburgh, […]
- The McFarlane PhD Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK One scholarship will be awarded to the best full time applicant who meets the criteria below and is accepted onto a PhD in History. The value of the award is £15,000 per year for the […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Mary Orr Paterson Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, semoga bermanfaat.