Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK sebagai berikut:
St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in philosophy and/or ethics (with a preference for the Philosophy of Mind or Neuroethics) at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 and who list St Cross College as their first choice college on their Graduate Admissions application.
The Laces Trust Scholarship has a value of £3000 per annum to cover the annual College fee plus a small stipend and is tenable for three years coterminous with college fee liability. Applications should be received by the application deadline of Friday 1st June 2012.
The Scholarship is tenable at St Cross College only. Application forms can be downloaded or requested by email using the Contact Form (choose the category Academic and Admissions). Written requests should be sent to the Admissions & Academic Secretary, St Cross College, St Giles, Oxford OX1 3LZ.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy/Ethics at University of Oxford St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a postgraduate research degree in philosophy and/or ethics (with a preference for […]
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this MPhil Scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for an MPhil degree in any […]
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a DPhil in Archaeology at the University of Oxford in the […]
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College is pleased to offer the Robin and Nadine Wells Scholarship for the academic year 2012-13. This Scholarship, worth £5,000 for one year, is intended to provide financial […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Philosophy of Law The PhD project involves writing a dissertation on the following topic: ‘Human Rights and Human Duties: Assessing the Obligations entailed in Human Rights’. The research questions […]
- University Trust International Leadership Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award 52 University Trust International Leadership scholarships to international (non-EU) students starting a Masters degree programme in September 2011 in […]
- PhD in Philosophy and Ethics of Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology The Section of Philosophy and Ethics of Technology of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD in […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK, semoga bermanfaat.