Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology sebagai berikut:
The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups and 250 doctorate students working in the fields of Molecular Biology, Cardiovascular and metabolic Research, Cancer biology, Developmental Biology, Medical Systems Biology, Structural Biology & Neurobiology.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your research career at the interface of basic molecular biology and translational medicine. We invite candidates of any nationality who hold or anticipate receiving a Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field before November 1, 2012. The program language is in English. Visit our website to learn more about the MDC, the program and the application procedure at official website.
Joining the Helmholtz Graduate School for Molecular Cell Biology at the MDC, PhD students will receive interdisciplinary training in Molecular Cell-Biology & Molecular Medicine and may join the special research schools in Molecular Neurobiology (MolNeuro) or Translational Cardiovascular Medicine (TransCard). All of PhD students enjoy support such as travel grants for conferences and external courses, participation in summer schools, annual PhD retreats and social activities. The Graduate School of the MDC works in close collaboration with Berlin universities, the Freie Universität Berlin und Humboldt Universität zu Berlin.
Application Deadline : March 20, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2012 Mext Scholarship for International Graduate Program for Advanced Science The International Graduate Program for Advanced Science (IGPAS) was initiated in October 2004 as one of the first International Priority Graduate Programs supported by the Ministry of […]
- International PhD Program in Molecular Life Sciences International PhD Program in Molecular Life Sciences, Fellowships Werner Siemens FoundationBiozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland The Biozentrum provides an internationally renowned […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- International Scholarship Program for Masters in European and International Affairs, Linköping University, Sweden The programme is a collaboration between four universities in Barcelona (Spain), Twente (The Netherlands), Aalborg (Denmark) and Linköping (Sweden) and examines European and […]
- International Masters Scholarship Program 2011 in Quaternary and Prehistory The main objective of this course (120 ECTS) is to train young researchers in providing competitive services and researches on Prehistory, Paleo-anthropology, geology and paleontology, […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
- Amandus H Lundqvist Scholarship Program, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands Formerly known as the TU/e Talent Scholarship Program. Each year a considerable number of scholarships are awarded by TU/e partnered by top international technology companies.
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK Our new Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship supports overseas students who are funding their own studies at the University of Essex. We are offering a scholarship worth […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology, semoga bermanfaat.