Pusat informasi Kuliah Kelas Karyawan menyampaikan informasi tentang Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK sebagai berikut:
The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda.
One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and will be paid in three instalments: £3,000 at the beginning of Term 1, £3,000 at the beginning of Term 2, and £1,000 once the applicant’s supervisor informs the Chair of the JRC that the thesis is complete (in the event on non-completion during tenure of the Bursary, this final payment will be withheld).
- Applicants may be of any nationality and in need of the bursary to fund completion of their thesis. The bursary will be awarded to students writing up their PhD dissertations at SOAS in either their third or fourth year during the academic session 2011/12.
- Those working on any aspect of Japanese studies are eligible.
- Candidates will be assessed based on a combination of financial need and academic merit.
- Selection will be made by the Steering Committee of the JRC.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Submit a high resolution personal photo and introductory paragraph about their research (about 200 words) in June 2011 which may be published on the JRC web page.
- Give a JRC seminar in the week following the Annual Tsuda Lecture (normally the 7th week of Term 2);
- Submit a final report in May 2012 (about 300 words) which will be published in the ‘JRC Annual Review’ and on the JRC web page.
- Complete applications must be received no later than Friday, 27 May 2011.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Notification of Results
All candidates will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application, generally by end of June. The successful candidate will also be notified by letter. If you have not heard by the end of June, please contact the Scholarships Officer
An application form is available for download from the download box at the top right or can be obtained from:
The Scholarships Officer
Telephone: (+44) 020 7074 5094/5091
Fax: (+44) 020 7074 5089
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships Both studentships worth £ 7,000 each. The award is usually for one year only, but in which the award recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for research, s/he can reapply to […]
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University The Korea International Cooperation Agency was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by […]
- 2011 MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January. Successful candidates […]
- MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January.Successful candidates […]
- Aida Sulayman Arif Bursary in Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Department of Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies – University of London, is pleased to invite applications to this bursary, created in recognition of the work […]
- King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The King Saud Foundation Prize is available for students who are proposing to register full-time for a research degree at SOAS in the academic session 2011/12 in any area relating to […]
- PhD Positions in Islamic Studies at Inter-University School for Islamic Studies (ISIS), Netherlands ISIS ( Inter-university School for Islamic Studies) is a national research institute for the study of Islam and Muslim societies, in which eight Dutch universities participate. Leiden […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK, semoga bermanfaat.